The following individuals make up the Never Give Up Fitness Advisory Board. They have been selected to advise the company on all areas related to Health and Fitness.
Family Medicine Advisor
George ” Chuck” Costea D.O.
Medical Director- Cass Community Free Medical Clinic in Detroit’s Cass Corridor
- Beaumont Outstanding Physician and Humanitarian Award
- Wayne State University Distinguished Service Award
- Michigan State Medical Society Recognition for Volunteer Work
- WSU School of Medicine’s Department of Family Medicine Award of Appreciation
- Beaumont Hospital Distinguished Service Award
Exercise Science Advisor
Director of Operations- NPTI (National Personal Training Institute)
Shannon received her Bachelors degree in Exercise Science from Wayne State University. She has been the head Instructor at The National Personal Training Institute since 2004. Shannon has also been teaching group fitness for over 15 years and currently teaches at Lifetime Fitness. She enjoys training and competing for National Level Figure Competitions through NPC/IFBB.
- NSCA- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- TW-CC- Advanced Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA- Primary Group Fitness Instructor
- American Red Cross Instructor